Join Telegram channel👉🏼 https://t.me/airdropofficial7
Join Telegram chat group👉🏼 https://t.me/airdropofficial7chat
💰Reward: 13.9 SXP [~20$] +50 diamonds (Random 5000 people)
1. First signup here: https://coinmarketcap.com/invite?ref=MITBY79O
2. Then Signup here: https://bit.ly/3k07voM-Binance (KYC necessary)
3. Watch the videos: https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/videos/what-is-solar
4. Solve this quiz and fill the form: https://coinmarketcap.jotform.com/220947727078971
Answers: [Confirm once]
Solar’s governance is set up as:
Ans: A fully decentralized autonomous organization (DAO)
What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem?
Ans: All of the above
How are node operators chosen?
Ans: Based on votes by coin holders
What is the native coin of the Solar network?
What happens to transaction fees?
Ans: 90% of fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators
How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future?
Ans: Solar uses a highly energy-efficient consensus mechanism for its own blockchain and native coin.
Solar’s platform is
Ans: Open source on Github
What is a delegate?
Ans: A node operator, who secures the network by validating transactions and minting new blocks.